- Delicious fruit that is buttery and creamy in texture.
- Similar to Bacon Avocado.
- Cold hardy to 26°F.
- Tasty green fruit with yellow-green flesh & medium-thin skin.
- Medium upright tree.
- Fruit size 10-12 oz.
- Ripens November - January.
- Grafted onto Mexican Seedling rootstock
- B TYPE.
Click here for Avocado Care Information
Read: Let's Talk Avocados- An Avocado Growing Guide
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.