- PRE-ORDER FOR FALL STARTING AUGUST 2021
- A popular variety in areas with lower winter temperatures.
- Hardy to 26 °F.
- Tasty green fruit with medium-thin skin.
- Medium upright tree.
- Fruit size 10-12 oz.
- Ripens December-March.
- Grafted onto Mexican Seedling rootstock
- B TYPE.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint/spray
Click here for Avocado Care Information
Read: Let's Talk Avocados- An Avocado Growing Guide
- No customer pick-up
We can ship our "Other Edibles" (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states, including Texas, Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry, we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
- Click here for Shipping Information
- These trees, measured from the top of the root ball, are 24-36” tall, with a trunk diameter between 1/4-1/2 inch. They are planted in a 5x12" growers pot.
- Within a month of delivery we suggest repotting into a larger (10"-12" diameter) container or planting directly in the ground.
- Ultimately, avocado trees will be happiest and most productive when planted in the ground.
- Like citrus trees, avocado trees appreciate well aerated soil that retains moisture and also drains well.
- Provide full sun, regular feeding and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive.