- SOLD OUT FOR 2022. BACK IN STOCK APRIL 2023
- Bacon Avocados are a creamy, buttery fleshed avo with a mild flavor that is perfect for salads, slices, or spreading on toast.
- A popular variety in areas with lower winter temperatures.
- Hardy to 26 °F.
- Tasty green fruit with medium-thin skin.
- Medium upright tree.
- Fruit size 10-12 oz.
- Ripens December-March.
- Grafted onto Mexican Seedling rootstock
- B TYPE.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Click here for Avocado Care Information