- One of the richest and creamiest avocados.
- Delicious flavor and texture.
- Gem Avocado doesn’t ripen on the tree, allowing the Fruit to be stored it for several months.
- As the fruit matures, it will begin to darken and the lenticels will remain golden in color.
- Semi Compact and vase shaped tree, perfect for a small garden.
- Good production and consistent bearing.
- Gem avocado grows mostly in clusters within the interior, allowing the foliage to protect the fruit.
- Fruit size 7-11oz.
- Harvest time: mid-spring through early fall.
- Grafted onto Mexican Seedling rootstock.
- A type
Click here for Avocado Care Information
Read: Let's Talk Avocados- An Avocado Growing Guide
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.