- Kona Sharwil Avocados are prized for their rich and nutty flavor.
- Famous for its small seed and high ample amount of buttery flesh.
- Cold hardy to 32°F.
- Rough green skin turns black as the fruit ripens, medium-thin skin.
- Fruit size 8-16 oz.
- Grows into a relatively upright tree.
- Ripens November - January.
- Grafted onto Mexican Seedling rootstock
- B TYPE.
Click here for Avocado Care Information
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.