SAVE ON SHIPPING: We can now ship potted fruit trees in MULTIPACK BOXES. Order as a 3-pack or 6-pack to save on the cost of shipping! This includes ALL PRIMO and ENTRY sized citrus, olive, fig and avocado trees as well as grape and passion vines.
- Kona Sharwil avocados are prized for their rich and nutty flavor.
- Kona Sharwil avocados are famous for their small seed and ample amount of buttery flesh.
- These trees are cold hardy to 32°F.
- The Kona Sharwil avocado has rough green skin which does not turn black as it ripens. The fruit will stay green.
- Kona Sharwil avocados have medium-thin skin.
- The fruit size is about 8-16 oz.
- Theis tree grows into a relatively upright tree.
- Ripens November - January.
- Grafted onto Mexican Seedling rootstock
- B TYPE.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.