SAVE ON SHIPPING: We can now ship potted fruit trees in MULTIPACK BOXES. Order as a 3-pack or 6-pack to save on the cost of shipping! This includes ALL PRIMO and ENTRY sized citrus, olive, fig and avocado trees as well as grape and passion vines.
- Stewart Avocado is a yellow-fleshed fruit that is rich and nutty in flavor with a hint of green around the edge where the fruit meets the skin.
- One of the most cold-hardy varieties, this Mexican avocado grows pear-shaped fruit with smooth, thin, dark skin.
- Stewart avocado trees are spreading and strong, with tree fruit size of about 6-10 oz.
- The Stewart avocado tree fruits in late fall and early winter
- Stewart is thought to be a Mexicola seedling.
- Hardy to 20°F.
- Grafted onto Mexican Seedling rootstock
- Growers who chose the Stewart also choose the Mexicola Grande Avocado Tree
- A TYPE.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.