SAVE ON SHIPPING: We can now ship potted fruit trees in MULTIPACK BOXES. Order as a 3-pack or 6-pack to save on the cost of shipping! This includes ALL PRIMO and ENTRY sized citrus, olive, fig and avocado trees as well as grape and passion vines.
- The creamy fleshed fruit of the Reed Avocado tree has an excellent flavor that is rich, bold, and nutty.
- The Reed Avocado tree produces some of the largest fruit of all avocados.
- The softball-sized Reed avocado fruit has a deep green rind that is slightly pebbly in texture and easy to peel.
- The fruit size is about 12-18 oz!
- The Reed Avocado tree has a late fruit season typically starting in summer and goes to late fall sometimes early winter.
- The Reed Avocado tree is a medium upright tree.
- It is frost sensitive below 32ºF
- Grafted onto Mexican Seedling rootstock
- A TYPE
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Click here for Avocado Care Information