- Fruit is similar to the Hass variety, but slightly larger.
- Oval and plump with thick green skins that have a pebbled texture and turn dull green when the fruit is fully ripe.
- Creamy gold-green flesh around a small to medium seed.
- Medium to large fruit
- Nutty, buttery flavor
- A TYPE.
Click here for Avocado Care Information
We can ship our "Other Edibles" (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states, including Texas, Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry, we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
- Due to agricultural restrictions, we cannot send any fruit, foliage or plants in soil to Hawaii. We can ship all other non-tree items to Hawaii, as well as Bare-Rooted Premium citrus trees.
- In order to insure the highest quality upon arrival, we ship on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- We ship orders to the east coast on Mondays only.
- These trees, measured from the top of the root ball, are 24-36” tall, with a trunk diameter between 1/4-1/2 inch.
- Within a month of delivery we suggest repotting into a larger (10"-12" diameter) container or planting directly in the ground.
- Ultimately, avocado trees will be happiest and most productive when planted in the ground.
- Like citrus trees, avocado trees appreciate well aerated soil that retains moisture and also drains well.
- Provide full sun, regular feeding and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive.