- Pre-order now for a May 2020 delivery.
- Gwen naturally grows about 15 feet in height, but can be kept even smaller as the tree lends itself easily to pruning since it has small limbs.
- Fruit is similar to the Hass variety, but slightly larger.
- Oval and plump with thick green skins that have a pebbled texture and turn dull green when the fruit is fully ripe.
- Creamy gold-green flesh around a small to medium seed.
- Medium to large fruit
- Nutty, buttery flavor
- A TYPE.
Click here for Avocado Care Information
Sold Out? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the notification list.