AVAILABLE SPRING 2022
- Guatemalan type bears excellent flavor.
- Pear-shaped, 18-24 oz green fruit which holds the tree very well.
- It was named Holiday because the fruit ripens between Labor Day and New Year's Day.
- Frost sensitive below 30 º F
- Grafted onto Mexican Seedling rootstock
- A TYPE
Click here for Avocado Care Information
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.