SAVE ON SHIPPING: We can now ship potted fruit trees in MULTIPACK BOXES. Order as a 3-pack or 6-pack to save on the cost of shipping! This includes ALL PRIMO and ENTRY sized citrus, olive, fig and avocado trees as well as grape and passion vines and curry leaf plants.
- Spice up your garden with this luscious evergreen tree that is not only stunning but a culinary staple used across the world to flavor dishes.
- Curry leaves are small, slender, oval-shaped leaves that grow pinnately along a stem.
- They are extremely aromatic and have a strong flavor similar to citrus, anise, and lemongrass. Perfect for cooking.
- When cooked, Curry leaves have a mild and slightly pungent bite with a nutty aroma
- Also known as Murraya koenigii or Bergera koenigii
- Self Fruitful
- This semi-dwarf tree will grow up to 15' tall and can be kept smaller with judicious pruning.
- Small fruits have a subtly sweet and peppery taste with a hint of citrus.
- Pictured are the primo sized curry leaf trees. Tree height ranges from 18"-36" tall and the trees are grown in a 5"x5"x12" tree pot.
- The seeds are toxic. Do not eat the seeds.
- Read: Curry Leaf Tree Growing Guide
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus.