AVAILABLE SPRING 2022
- Largest commercially produced variety with excellent flavor and oil content.
- Green fruit turns black when ripe, with its recognizable pebbly skin.
- Fruit size 10-12 oz.
- Ripens April – September, an extremely long season.
- A large tree, frost-sensitive below 32ºF
- Grafted onto Mexican Seedling rootstock
- A Type
Click here for Avocado Care Information
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.