- PRE-ORDER for May 2021 delivery
- Good variety in relatively low temperatures.
- Cold hardy to 26°F.
- Green fruit, medium-thin skin.
- Fruit size 10-12 oz.
- Upright tree.
- Ripens November - January.
- Used as a pollinator for Hass Avocado in orchard settings.
- Grafted onto Mexican Seedling rootstock
- B TYPE.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint/spray
Click here for Avocado Care Information
Read: Let's Talk Avocados- An Avocado Growing Guide
No customer pick-up.
We can ship our "Other Edibles" (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states, including Texas, Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry, we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
- Click here for Shipping Information
- These trees, measured from the top of the root ball, are 24-36” tall, with a trunk diameter between 1/4-1/2 inch. They are planted in a 5x12" growers pot.
- Within a month of delivery we suggest repotting into a larger (10"-12" diameter) container or planting directly in the ground. Ultimately, avocado trees will be happiest and most productive when planted in the ground.
- Like citrus trees, avocado trees appreciate well aerated soil that retains moisture and also drains well. Provide full sun, regular feeding and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive.