- This fragrant fruit has juicy, sweet, small seeds, and a mouthwatering flavor medley that is reminiscent of passion fruit, sweet lime, and melon.
- The white-fleshed fruit can be eaten fresh or used to flavor your favorite drinks and desserts.
- The beautiful evergreen tree makes for a great live wall that will provide lots of privacy with its dense foliage.
- The summertime bloom presents a spectacular display of fragrant white flowers which will develop into greenish-yellow fruits once ripe in the winter.
- Can be kept as a small bush with pruning or a 15'-20' tree.
- Prefers a warmer climate but is adaptable to temperatures as low as 22°F.
- USDA Zones 9-11
- By law, we can not ship Guava plants to Hawaii.
Click here for our Guava Tree Growing Guide (pdf)
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD, the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.