- Biloxi Blueberry bushes are most known for their bushy growth habit and incredibly high-quality fruit.
- The lush green foliage of the Biloxi Blueberry Bush provides a perfect contrast to the powder blue summer fruit.
- The Biloxi blueberries are medium to large in size and of excellent quality.
- A mature Biloxi Blueberry bush will grow up to 5'-6'.
- The fruit ripens in early summer.
- Biloxi blueberries have a very low chill requirement at 150 hours
- Biloxi Blueberry bushes are ideal for USDA Zone 6-10.
- As a guideline with blueberries, plant two different blueberry varieties together for a maximum harvest.
Click here for Blueberry Growing Tips
Check out our Blueberry Growing Guide (pdf)
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.