- Biloxi is most known for its bushy growth habit and incredibly high-quality fruit.
- The lush green foliage provides a perfect contrast to the powder blue summer fruit.
- The berries are medium to large in size and of excellent quality.
- A mature bush will grow up to 5'-6'.
- Yields best when planted with at least one other blueberry variety.
- Ripens in early summer.
- Biloxi has a very low chill requirement at 150hrs
- USDA Zone 6-9.
Click here for Blueberry Growing Tips
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.