- Each bite of these large dime-sized fruits is bursting with outstanding flavor and of excellent quality.
- Nearly evergreen in climates with mild winters.
- Upright 5'-6’ tall bush makes a great hedge plant.
- Vigorous, easy to grow, thrive in hot or cool coastal climates.
- Ripens early in the season and will often continue to fruit year-round.
- Chill hour requirements are incredibly low at (200 hours) but don't hesitate to grow it in the north, as far as Seattle.
- As a guideline with blueberries, you should plant two different blueberry varieties together for maximum yield.
Click here for Blueberry Growing Tips
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.