- Each bite of these large dime-sized fruits is bursting with outstanding flavor and of excellent quality.
- Nearly evergreen in climates with mild winters.
- Upright 5'-6’ tall bush makes a great hedge plant.
- Vigorous, easy to grow, thrive in hot or cool coastal climates.
- Ripens early in the season and will often continue to fruit year-round.
- Chill hour requirements are incredibly low at (200 hours) but don't hesitate to grow it in the north, as far as Seattle.
Click here for Blueberry Growing Tips
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.