- Also known as Cattley Guava, Purple Guava, and Chinese Guava.
- This fragrant fruit has juicy, sweet/tart pulp, small seeds, and the essence of strawberry.
- The crimson red fruit can be eaten fresh or used to flavor your favorite drinks and desserts.
- Size varies depending on growing conditions and pruning.
- Can be kept as a small bush with pruning or a 15'-20' tree.
- Prefers a warmer climate but is adaptable to temperatures as low as 22°F.
Click here for our Guava Tree Growing Guide (pdf)
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.