- The most compact blueberry we offer, this semi-dwarf evergreen blueberry features a highly branched compact habit to 3 feet tall.
- It is one of few self-pollinating blueberry varieties, so for those looking to grow one blueberry plant, this is the one.
- The showy hot pink flowers fade to white in spring, yielding large crops of dime-sized, delicious blueberries with a unique tangy flavor for up to 9 weeks in the summer. We recommend letting fruit hang until it reaches a deep purple color for best flavor.
- Sunshine Blue tolerates higher pH soils better than other blueberries.
- The low chilling requirement of 150 hours makes it suitable for even the warmest California climates.
Click here for Blueberry Growing Tips