- Sunshine Blue is a well-adapted cold hardy blueberry variety that will thrive in a variety of climates and produce sweet berries that are rich in flavor.
- The most compact blueberry we offer, this semi-dwarf evergreen blueberry features a highly branched compact habit to 3 feet tall.
- It is one of few self-pollinating blueberry varieties, so for those looking to grow one blueberry plant, this is the one.
- The showy hot pink flowers fade to white in spring, yielding large crops of dime-sized, delicious blueberries with a unique tangy flavor for up to 9 weeks in the summer. We recommend letting fruit hang until it reaches a deep purple color for the best flavor.
- Sunshine Blue tolerates higher pH soils better than other blueberries.
- The low chilling requirement of 150 hours makes it suitable for even the warmest California climates.
- Mid to late season.
- USDA Zone 5-10
Click here for Blueberry Growing Tips
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.