- Jewel blueberry bushes grow heavy crops of large, tasty fruit.
- Jewel blueberries have a wonderful, sweet flavor without the acidic tang of some varieties.
- Jewel blueberries ripen in late July on a semi-erect 5' canes.
- Chill hour requirements are incredibly low at 200 hours, but don't hesitate to grow it in the north- as far as Seattle, Washington.
- As a guideline with blueberries, plant two different blueberry varieties together for a maximum harvest.
Click here for Blueberry Growing Tips
Check out our Blueberry Growing Guide (pdf)
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.