- Oneal features medium-large and medium dark blue fruit of terrific quality.
- It is considered by many to have the best flavor of all the southern high bush blueberries.
- The bush is of medium vigor with a spreading habit to 5 feet.
- Foliage is an attractive grey-green in summer accented with red stems and branches.
- Oneal has a suggested chilling requirement of 400-500 hours.
- As a guideline with blueberries, you should plant two different blueberry varieties together for maximum yield.
Click here for Blueberry Growing Tips
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.