- Emerald Blueberry bushes are a prolific producer of large, tasty blueberry fruit.
- Emerald blueberries have a mild, sweet flavor.
- The blueberries ripen in late July on semi-erect 5' canes.
- Height at maturity is 5-6 feet
- Chill hour requirements are incredibly low at 250 hours but don't hesitate to grow them in the north- as far north as Seattle, Washington.
- As a guideline with blueberries, plant two different blueberry varieties together for a maximum harvest.
Click here for Blueberry Growing Tips
Check out our Blueberry Growing Guide (pdf)
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.