- The Star Blueberry Bush is your tried and true variety that will provide abundant crops of sweet, excellent quality fruit.
- Star blueberries are a true standout, a shining star for your garden.
- They grow large, sweet flavorful blueberries
- Star blueberries ripen late spring, early summer on thornless, semi-erect 5' canes.
- Star Blueberries are a low-chill Southern High bush variety
- Height at maturity is 6-8 feet
- Star blueberry bushes are ideal for USDA Zone 8 - 10
- As a guideline with blueberries, plant two different blueberry varieties together for a maximum harvest.
Click here for Blueberry Growing Tips
Check out our Blueberry Growing Guide (pdf)
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.