- Star blueberry is your tried and true variety that will provide abundant crops of sweet, excellent quality fruit.
- A true standout, a shining star for your garden.
- Large, sweet flavorful berries
- It ripens late spring, early summer on thornless, semi-erect 5' cane.
- Low chill Southern High bush variety
- USDA Zone 8 - 10
- As a guideline with blueberries, you should plant two different blueberry varieties together for maximum yield.
Click here for Blueberry Growing Tips
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.