Rainier Cherry Tree
+ Gift Wrapping
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Large, yellow with a red blush skin with distinctive yellow flesh.
- Considered the sweetest of all cherries.
- Favorite in colder regions.
- The cherries are very sensitive to temperature, wind, and rain while ripening.
- Pollinated by Van, Black Tartarian, Bing or Lapins
- Cherries are a practical fruit for home orchards where climate and soil conditions are suitable.
- Once established, they require little maintenance and are reliable producers.
- They are best adapted to areas where summers are moderately cool and low humidity.
- They are usually the last fruit to bloom and first to ripen. Most varieties require a pollenizer.
- Sensitive to wet, tight soils.
- Susceptible to birds, brown rot, and bacterial canker.
- The trees are 2 years old and you can expect to harvest 4th or 5th year.
- Relatively tolerant of wet soils (but good drainage still required).
- This fruit tree is in a 4x9" pot with dirt.
- Trees are approximately 2 years old.
- Our trees are measured by trunk caliper.
- Trunk size may vary slightly based on availability during the season.
- Average trunk size is 1/2"-5/8".