Order Now for a Mid-January delivery!
- Everyone's favorite cherry and the most widely planted for fresh eating.
- Large firm, juicy, nearly black fruit.
- Wonderful sweet flavor and very juicy.
- Favorite in colder regions.
- Bing produces a large, vigorous tree.
- Pollinated by Black Tartarian, Van, Rainier, Stella or Lapins.
- Cherries are a practical fruit for home orchards where climate and soil conditions are suitable.
- Once established, they require little maintenance and are reliable producers.
- Best adapted to areas where summers are moderately cool.
- The trees dislike high humidity.
- Usually the last fruit to bloom and first to ripen.
- Most varieties require a pollenizer.
- Sweet cherries can reach 25-30 feet tall in deep soils.
- Sensitive to wet, tight soils.
- Susceptible to birds, brown rot, and bacterial canker.
- Harvest 4th or 5th year.
Tree will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.