Order Now for a Mid-January delivery!
- Large, firm, dark red cherry.
- Delicious sweet flavor.
- Low chill hours, good choice for milder climates.
- Heavy, late-maturing crops of split resistant fruit sometimes reaching an inch in diameter.
- Attractive upright growth habit.
- Sometimes called the self-fruitful Bing.
- Cherries are a practical fruit for home orchards where climate and soil conditions are suitable.
- Once established, they require little maintenance and are reliable producers.
- Best adapted to areas where summers are moderately cool.
- The trees dislike high humidity.
- Usually the last fruit to bloom and first to ripen.
- Most varieties require a pollenizer.
- Sweet cherries can reach 25-30 feet tall in deep soils.
- Sensitive to wet, tight soils.
- Susceptible to birds, brown rot, and bacterial canker.
- Harvest 4th or 5th year.
Tree will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.