- A Unique Blueberry Hybrid.
- The Pink blushed lemon yellow berry is firm in texture with lots of juice inside.
- Like the color of the fruit, the sweetness from the sun-exposed pink side is balanced with the unmistakable lemon flavor of the yellow side.
- Uniform growth habits and reliable fruit production.
- The semi-compact bush grows to about 5' tall.
- Plant hardiness zones 4 through 8.
- Remains a pinkish-red color as it matures in mid-Summer.
- Rabbiteye blueberry parentage.
- Produces well in both cold climates and mild winter areas.
- As a guideline with blueberries, you should plant two different blueberry varieties together for maximum yield.
Click here for Blueberry Growing Tips
Read: 5 Reasons to Grow Blueberries
Read: All About Growing Blueberries
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.