- The Pink Lemonade Blueberry Bush is a unique blueberry hybrid.
- Rabbit eye blueberry parentage.
- The pink blushed lemon yellow blueberry is juicy and firm in texture.
- Like the color of the fruit, the sweetness from the sun-exposed pink side is balanced with the unmistakable lemon flavor of the yellow side.
- The Pink Lemonade Blueberry bush has a uniform growth habit and reliable fruit production.
- The Pink Lemonade semi-compact bush grows to about 4'-5' tall.
- Plant hardiness zones 4 through 8.
- The pink blueberry remains a pinkish-red color as it matures in mid-Summer.
- Produces well in both cold climates and mild winter areas.
- As a guideline with blueberries, plant two different blueberry varieties together for a maximum harvest.
Click here for Blueberry Growing Tips
Check out our Blueberry Growing Guide (pdf)
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.