- Misty blueberry bushes are one of the most attractive southern high bush varieties.
- The bright blue-green foliage of the Misty blueberry bush provides a perfect contrast to the pink and white spring flowers and sky blue summer fruit.
- The blueberries are medium to large in size, and of excellent quality.
- Growers especially like Misty's evergreen tendency in areas with mild winters.
- Chilling needs are very low (300 hours) but don't hesitate to grow it in the north, all the way to Seattle, Washington.
- As a guideline with blueberries, plant two different blueberry varieties together for a maximum harvest.
Click here for Blueberry Growing Tips
Check out our Blueberry Growing Guide (pdf)
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.