- Misty is one of the most attractive southern high bush varieties.
- The bright blue-green foliage provides a perfect contrast to the pink and white spring flowers and sky blue summer fruit.
- The berries are medium to large size and of excellent quality.
- Growers especially like Misty's evergreen tendency in areas with mild winters.
- Yields best when planted with other blueberries.
- Chilling needs are very low (300 hours) but don't hesitate to grow it in the north, all the way to Seattle.
Click here for Blueberry Growing Tips
Sold Out? Email us at email@example.com to get on the notification list.