- Misty is one of the most attractive southern high bush varieties.
- The bright blue-green foliage provides a perfect contrast to the pink and white spring flowers and sky blue summer fruit.
- The berries are medium to large in size and of excellent quality.
- Growers especially like Misty's evergreen tendency in areas with mild winters.
- Yields best when planted with other blueberries.
- Chilling needs are very low (300 hours) but don't hesitate to grow it in the north, all the way to Seattle.
Click here for Blueberry Growing Tips
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.