- Misty is one of the most attractive southern high bush varieties.
- The bright blue-green foliage provides a perfect contrast to the pink and white spring flowers and sky blue summer fruit.
- The berries are medium to large in size and of excellent quality.
- Growers especially like Misty's evergreen tendency in areas with mild winters.
- Yields best when planted with other blueberries.
- Chilling needs are very low (300 hours) but don't hesitate to grow it in the north, all the way to Seattle.
Click here for Blueberry Growing Tips
Read: 5 Reasons to Grow Blueberries
Read: All About Growing Blueberries
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.