- Jubilee blueberries were developed in Mississippi, where they have distinguished themselves by performing well in heavier soils through the summer heat and sudden winter cold.
- We especially like the upright, compact bush of the Jubilee blueberry bush, and the easy-to-pick crops of berries presented over the outer periphery of the bush.
- Jubilee berries are medium-sized and especially tasty, growing in large clusters that ripen over a two-week period.
- Jubilee blueberries produce fall foliage, which is yellow-orange.
- Jubilee is recommended throughout the South and in California areas that receive at least 500 chilling hours.
- As a guideline with blueberries, plant two different blueberry varieties together for a maximum harvest.
Click here for Blueberry Growing Tips
Check out our Blueberry Growing Guide (pdf)
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.