- Exquisite plum/apricot hybrid with candy-like sweet, wonderfully pleasing flavor.
- Greenish-yellow skin, amber-orange flesh.
- Needs a pollinator: Flavor Supreme Pluot, Dapple Dandy Pluot, Santa Rosa Plum, or Burgundy Plum.
- Vigorous and prolific.
- USDA Zone 5-10 & 400-500 Chill Hours Required.
- Grafted onto Citation semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Approximate harvest period (for Central CA): July / August.
- This fruit tree is shipped in a 4x4x9 tree pot.
- (Zaiger Genetics)
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.