- Exquisite plum/apricot hybrid with candy-like sweet, wonderfully pleasing flavor.
- Greenish-yellow skin, amber-orange flesh.
- Needs a pollinator: Flavor Supreme Pluot, Dapple Dandy Pluot, Santa Rosa Plum, or Burgundy Plum.
- Vigorous and prolific.
- Grafted on Myro 29C rootstock
- USDA Zone 5-10 & 400-500 Chill Hours Required.
- Approximate harvest period (for Central CA): July / August.
- (Zaiger Genetics)
- This fruit tree is shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
Click here for information on how to plant bare-root trees
Click here for our Bare Root Fruit Tree Growing Guide (pdf)
Guia de cultivo para un arbol de raiz desnuda
- We can ship our "Other Edibles" (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states, including Texas, Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry, we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
- Click here for Shipping Information
- The trees are approximately 1.5 years old.
- The trees measure 18"-36" tall.