- This unique plum-apricot hybrid produces beautiful bouquets of sweet and spicy fruit.
- Skin is reddish-purple that encapsulates a crimson flesh
- Ranks among the all-time top five best-flavored fruits at Dave Wilson Nursery tastings.
- Needs a pollinator: Flavor Supreme Pluot, Flavor Queen pluot, Santa Rosa Plum, or Burgundy Plum.
- Vigorous and prolific.
- USDA Zone 5-10 & 400 Chill Hours Required.
- Grafted onto Viking standard rootstock.
- Approximate harvest period (for Central CA): August / September.
- This fruit tree is shipped in a 4x4x9 tree pot.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.