- Fall Gold Raspberry is a large, conical, sweet golden berry, which can produce two crops.
- It is excellent for processing and eating fresh.
- Amazing flavor.
- Canes are vigorous, productive, and adaptable to a wide variety of soils.
- The first crop starts in July, the second crop from late August until frost.
- Semi-Trailing plant structure
- USDA Zones 4-11
Click here for Cane Berry Growing Tips
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.