- Wonderful pomegranates are the most well-known and most grown pomegranate and for good reason.
- The abundant red blushed fruit is large and packed with pockets of crimson red juice that is sweet and tart.
- Best quality in hot inland climate.
- Red-orange bloom.
- Juice or fresh eating.
- Long-lived, any soil.
- Click here for Pomegranate Growing Tips
- Read: 5 Reasons to Grow a Pomegranate Tree
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.