Order Now for a Mid-January delivery!
- Reddish-brown, small to medium sized fruit when fully ripe.
- Round fruit is smaller than Li.
- Sweet, crunchy flesh.
- Tree is precocious, hardy, drought resistant, virtually pest and disease free. Requires long, hot summer.
- Very low chill requirement.
- Pollenized by any other jujube.
- It withstands wide ranging temperatures; from over 100° F in summertime to -28° F during winter dormancy.
- Require minimal chill and plentiful summer sun and heat to set fruit.
- Prefer sandy, well-drained soils and while tolerating many soil types, do less well in heavy, poorly drained soil.
- Drought tolerant, but better crop with regular water. Winter prune to maintain plant health.
- Jujube trees do have thorns.
Tree will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.