- PRE-ORDER FOR DELIVERY IN JANUARY 2022
Possible Varieties: Nubiana, Elephant Heart, Late Santa Rosa, Laroda, Beauty
- Taste the delicious flavor of 3+ fresh plum varieties plucked right from your backyard tree.
- Grafted onto Citation rootstock.
- Multiple-budded ("Multi-budded") fruit trees will give you 3 or more fine selections of tree-ripened fruit from the space of a single tree.
- Compared to single-variety fruit trees, multiple-budded trees require some special consideration, especially with regard to pruning.
- Always plant the smallest limb (the "weakest" bud) to the south/southwest to ensure that it gets plenty of sunlight.
- Cut back the strongest growing varieties by 2/3rds.
- Cut back the weakest variety by 1/2 — or not at all.
- Do not let one variety take over - or one or more of the others may fail. Prune back the more aggressive limbs.
- After the third season, maintain the multiple-budded tree so that each fruit type grows in balance with the others.
- This fruit tree is shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
- Click here for information on how to plant bare-root trees
- VIDEO: How we ship bare root fruit trees to your door.
(Photo is representational and not necessarily the actual varieties.)
Optimize Shipping: Shipping is calculated by box size. We can fit up to 8 bare-root fruit trees in a box. Multi-budded fruit trees and Jujube trees will count as 2 due to branching. Optimize your shipping by ordering multiple trees.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.