- One of our cold-hardy varieties.
- A long-time favorite in cool coastal areas, excellent inland as well.
- Large fruit with very attractive dark purplish-brown skin, amber pulp.
- Especially a pleasing flavor, great for jam or preserves.
- Light flavor, dense pulp.
- Bears two crops per year with a light Breba crop and a heavy late crop.
- Prolific fruit producer.
- Prune to any shape.
- A wonderful container plant.
- Zones 7-9
Click here for Fig Growing Tips
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.