- Available fall 2020
- One of our cold hardy varieties.
- Long-time favorite in cool coastal areas, excellent inland as well.
- Large fruit with very attractive purplish-brown skin, amber pulp.
- Especially pleasing flavor, great for jam or preserves.
- Light flavor, dense pulp
- Bears two crops per year
- Prolific fruit producer.
- Prune to any shape.
- A wonderful container plant.
- Zones 7-9
Click here for Fig Growing Tips
Sold Out? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the notification list.