SAVE ON SHIPPING: We can now ship potted fruit trees in MULTIPACK BOXES. Order as a 3-pack or 6-pack to save on the cost of shipping! This includes ALL PRIMO and ENTRY sized citrus, olive, fig and avocado trees as well as grape and passion vines.
- There has been some controversy surrounding one of the names of the Makrut lime, Kaffir, as it has derogatory connotations in South African and Middle Eastern cultures, which is why we prefer to simply call them Thai limes.
- Makrut Thai limes are botanically classified as Citrus hystrix.
- Makrut Thai lime trees grow very well in containers outdoors or indoors.
- This is a great choice for first time citrus growers who also like to cook.
- The leaves, zest, and juice of the Thai Lime tree are used in Thai, Cambodian, and Indonesian cooking.
- Thai Lime trees are easy to care for and have a wonderful, aromatic fragrance.
- The zest of the fruit can be used in curries or soups
- Learn more about Growing a Makrut Lime Tree
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona, or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.