SAVE ON SHIPPING: We can now ship potted fruit trees in MULTIPACK BOXES. Order as a 3-pack or 6-pack to save on the cost of shipping! This includes ALL PRIMO and ENTRY sized citrus, olive, fig and avocado trees as well as grape and passion vines.
- The Australian Finger Lime is also known as "Citrus Caviar".
- The sensational, caviar-sized pearls burst with lime flavor adding not only fresh acidity but also texture to your favorite meals.
- The Australian Finger Lime tree is a relative of citrus and produces finger-like fruit with tart, round, juicy lime vesicles.
- Prized by chefs worldwide, the Australian Finger Lime makes an exciting addition to any citrus collection.
- The primary fruiting season in California is November - February with tiny white and pink flowers in May-July.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Tree height ranges from 18"-36" tall, and are grown in a 5"x5"x12" air pruning tree pot.
- Click here to read about Growing an Australian Finger Lime Tree
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Alabama, Texas, Arizona, or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.