- The sensational juice-packed caviar-sized pearls burst with lime flavor adding not only fresh acidity but also texture to your favorite meals.
- Also known as "Citrus Caviar".
- This relative of citrus produces finger-like fruit in fall with tart, round, juicy, lime vesicles.
- Prized by chefs worldwide, the Australian Finger Lime makes an exciting addition to any citrus collection.
- The primary fruiting season in California is November - February with tiny white and pink flowers in May-July.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
- Click here for Growing FAQ's
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona, or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.