- Moro is an Italian variety that holds its fruit in clusters, making it an attractive ornamental.
- Very productive and vigorous with early maturity.
- Spring-ripening with burgundy flesh even in California coastal areas.
- It has a distinctive berry-like flavor, more tart than traditional oranges.
- Fruit size is smaller than Tarocco but larger than the Sanguinelli blood orange.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
- Click here for Growing FAQ's
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.