- Largest fruit size of the blood oranges.
- Orange rind and flesh develop a red blush when ready.
- Grows best in warm climates, but the distinctive color requires a chilly winter to develop properly.
- Fruit is juicy, with few seeds.
- The flavor is sweet/tart when mature. Relatively short season for the highest quality fruit, flavor declines over time.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
- Click here for Growing FAQ's
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.