- The flavor is a complex balance of sweet, tart, & spicy. Almost berry-like in some cases.
- Rind and Flesh can range from deep crimson red to orange in color depending on the growing environment.
- Stores well on the tree.
- Trees produce large asymmetrical round fruit with a medium think rind and few seeds.
- Best in the hot interior valleys of California.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
- Click here for Growing FAQ's
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona, or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.