SAVE ON SHIPPING: We can now ship potted fruit trees in MULTIPACK BOXES. Order as a 3-pack or 6-pack to save on the cost of shipping! This includes ALL PRIMO and ENTRY sized citrus, olive, fig and avocado trees as well as grape and passion vines.
- A cross between a tangerine and a pomelo
- Deep reddish-orange colored fruit in January to March.
- Bell-shaped fruit
- In many locations, wait to harvest until spring for juicy, sweet tangerine flavor.
- Minneola blossoms are self-incompatible and must be cross-pollinated by a suitable pollinator to assure a good fruit set.
- Most mandarin types are suitable pollinators, with the exception of Satsuma.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock
- Late Season Ripening
- Growing Tip: Extend your mandarin season by planting early, middle and late ripening mandarin varieties together.
- See More Late Ripening Mandarins
- See Mid-Season Ripening Mandarins
- See Early Ripening Mandarins
- Read All About the Minneola Tangelo Tree
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.