- This cute little mandarin is a very sweet, seedless, easy-to-peel fruit that ripens earlier than Owari Satsuma.
- This early ripening mandarin is popular in Japan.
- Since the fruit is small and soft, it is not grown commercially, but it is becoming a home gardener's favorite.
- Mid- Season Ripening
- Read All About the KIshu Mandarin Tree
- Growing Tip: Extend your mandarin season by planting early, middle and late ripening mandarin varieties together.
- See More Mid-Season Ripening Mandarins
- See Late Ripening Mandarins
- See Early Ripening Mandarins
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona, or Florida.
Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
Click here for Growing FAQ's
Read About Acclimating Your New Citrus Tree
Lee nuestra guía aquí : Guia de cultivo para citricos
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.
SAVE ON SHIPPING: We can now ship potted fruit trees in MULTIPACK BOXES. Order as a 3-pack or 6-pack to save on the cost of shipping! This includes ALL PRIMO and ENTRY sized citrus, olive, fig and avocado trees as well as grape and passion vines.
- Each citrus-producing state, including California, prohibits the importation of citrus trees from other citrus-growing states. Therefore due to agricultural restrictions, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona, or Florida. We can ship all other non-tree items to these states.
- no customer pick-up
- We do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
Click here for Shipping Information
Primo Size Trees: Tree height ranges from 18"-36" tall and the trees are grown in a 5"x5"x12" air pruning tree pot. Primo Size Citrus trees have been grown to maximize root development in order to meet the demand of our growers. The goal with this product is to provide a top-quality tree that is branched nicely and well rooted in a container size that is economical to ship. Primo Size Citrus trees are pruned with intention to get you a beautifully developed canopy with proper branching starting at or above the 18” mark.