Katy Apricot Tree-(SOLD OUT)
+ Gift Wrapping
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Large, all-purpose, flavorful freestone.
- Tree ripe fruit is subacid (not tart).
- A favorite apricot for warm-winter climates.
- Early harvest, 3-4 weeks before Blenheim (Royal).
- Needs well-drained, moderately fertile soil.
- Thin fruit early in season to maximize size and quality.
- By pruning you can keep your tree at any height.
- This fruit tree is shipped potted with dirt in a 4x9" pot
- Zones 7-10
- No customer pick-up
- We can ship our "Other Edibles" (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states, including Texas, Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry, we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
- Click here for Shipping Information
- Trees are approximately 1 year old.
- Our trees are measured by trunk caliper.
- Trunk size may vary slightly based on availability during the season.
- Average trunk size is 3/8".