- This jujube variety has one of the highest sugar contents of any variety
- Jujube’s unique and tasty fruit becomes reddish-brown when ripe, with a sweet apple-like flavor and crisp texture.
- Date flavor when dried.
- One of the largest with fruits averaging 1.5" to 2"
- Great variety for warmer climates
- Jujubes are a rare and unique small tree displaying attractive contorted branched, fine lacy foliage, and abundant small, fragrant, white flowers which bloom in mid-summer.
- Also known as Chinese Date
- Easy to grow, Jujube can stand some drought and grows well in the Northwest as well as in other regions of the US.
- Jujube likes half a day to full sun and well-drained soil.
- While most varieties are considered self-fertile, plant two varieties for heavier crops.
- This fruit tree is shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
- Click here for information on how to plant bare-root trees
- VIDEO: How we ship bare root fruit trees to your door.
Optimize Shipping: Shipping is calculated by box size. We can fit up to 8 bare-root fruit trees in a box. Multi-budded fruit trees and Jujube trees will count as 2 due to branching. Optimize your shipping by ordering multiple trees.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.