Order Now for a Mid-January delivery!
- Skin is a light red blush over yellow, freestone flesh.
- Delicious, excellent for eating fresh or canning.
- Favorite in colder regions.
- Showy pink spring blooms on a heavy bearing tree.
- Naturally resistant to peach leaf curl.
- A vigorous tree that requires regular pruning and thinning.
- Needs fertile, well drained soils.
- Tends to bloom early and may be difficult to crop in late frost areas.
- Plant several varieties for continued supply, as ripe fruit does not store well.
- By pruning you can keep your tree at any height.
Tree will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.