- Very sweet, virtually seedless fruit. Even immature fruits are sweet.
- Red outer skin with clear non- staining juice.
- Harvest late summer through fall.
- Performs well on the coast or inland.
- 8-10 ft. arching shrub, or train as tree or espalier.
- Large, showy, orange-red flowers.
- 150 chill hours
- Zones 7-10
- Click here for Pomegranate Growing Tips
- Read: 5 Reasons to Grow a Pomegranate Tree
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.