- Large, bright, yellow gold skin.
- Legendary sweetness and flavor.
- Reliable producer in SoCal, Arizona & Florida climates.
- Allow the fruit to ripen to gold on the tree to experience the sweetest apples.
- Great early season apple.
- Favorite for fresh eating.
- Need full sun, well-drained soil, and moderate fertility.
- Thin fruit to maximize quality and size.
- Self-fruitful. Does not require a pollinator but having one will increase the fruit set.
- Zones 5-10, 100 chill hours.
- Approximate harvest period: Late June/Early July.
- Grafted onto M-111 semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Harvest by 3rd-4th year.
- This fruit tree is shipped in a 4x4x9 tree pot.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.