- Creamy white and red-fleshed freestone with wonderful plum-apricot flavor.
- Skin is greenish-yellow with red spots that turn to a maroon and yellow dapple when ripe.
- Ranks among the all-time top five best-flavored fruits at Dave Wilson Nursery tastings.
- Needs a pollinator: Flavor Supreme Pluot, Flavor King pluot, Santa Rosa Plum, or Burgundy Plum.
- Vigorous and prolific.
- USDA Zone 5-10 & 400-500 Chill Hours Required.
- Grafted onto Citation semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Approximate harvest period (for Central CA): June / July.
- This fruit tree is shipped in a 4x4x9 tree pot.
- (Pat. No. 9254) (Zaiger)
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.