- Vitis labrusca
- Same color and flavor as Concord, but smaller and sweeter.
- A favorite variety for making grape juice and jelly.
Moderate heat requirements
Late blooming and resistant to powdery mildew.
May grow successfully in very warm sites at lower elevations.
- Requires full sun, medium water, and moderately fertile soil and good drainage.
- Pruned and trained, a single grapevine produces enough new growth every year to roof an arbor, arch a walkway, or shade over a terrace or deck.
- Well cared for, they can remain productive for 50 years or longer.
Grape vines will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.