- PRE-ORDER FOR DELIVERY IN JANUARY 2022.
- Grafted onto Nemaguard or Citation rootstock.
- Maroon-colored skin with semi-freestone flesh.
- Sweet with little or no tartness and a pleasing, mild flavor.
- Good choice for milder climates.
- Burgundy plums are known to give a very productive, prolonged harvest.
- Narrow tree with upright growth habit.
- Self-fruitful; pollinator for most other plums.
- These Japanese varieties bloom and ripen earlier, tend and to have larger crops.
- Larger, firmer fleshed, and rounder than European plums.
- Japanese plum trees have rougher bark, more persistent spurs, and more numerous flowers than European plums.
- They are also more precocious, disease-resistant, and vigorous than European plums.
- By pruning, you can keep your tree at any height.
- zones 6-10, 300 chill hours.
- This fruit tree is shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
- Click here for information on how to plant bare root trees
- VIDEO: How we ship bare root fruit trees to your door.
Optimize Shipping: Shipping is calculated by box size. We can fit up to 8 bare-root fruit trees in a box. Multi-budded fruit trees and Jujube trees will count as 2 due to branching. Optimize your shipping by ordering multiple trees.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.