- SOLD OUT FOR THE 2021 SEASON. We will have fruit trees available for pre-order again in October 2021.
- The Bartlett Pear also know as the Williams Pear is famed for its sweet flavor, aroma, and juicy flesh.
- This high-quality fruit has beautiful yellow-gold skin that encapsulates the delectable cream-colored flesh within.
- World's most popular pear. The enticing sweet, aroma when the pear is ripe.
- Its creamy, sweet, and aromatic flesh is perfect for eating fresh, as well as for canning or adding to salads or desserts.
- Tolerates hot summers.
- Self-fruitful in most western U.S. climates, elsewhere pollenized by Bosc or D'Anjou.
- European pears are late-blooming, tolerant of heavy wet soils, and a good choice for many areas.
- Plant at least two pear varieties for the best fruit set.
- Grafted onto OHxF333 semi-dwarf rootstock.
- This fruit tree is shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
- Click here for information on how to plant bare-root trees
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.